Re: No Swing in the U.K.?

Members of the list,

Is there anyone else who would like to agree to disagree on this matter?
I think this topic has run it's course.  Just like any style it varies
form region to region and not all interpretataions will agree.  I for one
hope not to see the subject "Re: No Swing in the U.K." in my mailbox
again for a long time.

Respectfully Yours,

Mike Jackson
Principle Trombone, Mississauga Temple Band