Maitland City Brass Band Festival.

Bands all over the world,

Maitland City Brass Band which is based in the Hunter Valley, New South Wales
Australia, is holding their second annual band festival on the weekend of the
25th and 26th October 1997.

While it would be wishful of me to hope any overseas bands would be able to
attend, I still want the brass band scene to know.

Last years festival was a success and included bands from all over our state.
Maybe bands from other states (maybe other countries) would be interested in
attending this years festival.

If you want more information please contact me, I  would be more than happy to
oblige.

Yours in banding,

Rodney Osmond
Festival Committee Secretary