Youth Brass Bands

Dear All

For anyone who is interested in the Youth/Junior Brass Band side of the
business, visit the Wymondham Area Schools Brass Band at:-
 http://www.almac.co.uk/a/wymondham.html#sbb
 I will be posting the repertoire that we are bashing through-and if the
response is positive, I would like to extend the list to cover a
comprehensive resource of solid and well put together music that is suitable
for this type of group.I have found through bitter personal experience that
getting hold of good stuff is a pain so if anyone else has any good idea's
about repertoire, perhaps a sub-group could get together to exchange idea's.

Andrew Murray
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx