Baritone Repertoire

I am intending to investigate the compilation of a database of music (both
compositions and arrangements) written for the Baritone. (By Baritone I
refer to the Baritone-horn, and not the American Baritone). To this end I
would appreciate any and all information regarding Baritone repertoire,
from any source.

I would also like to make contact with any baritone players out there
(Internet or none-internet) who would be interested in the formation of a
"Baritone Society". OK I can hear all you cornet & euphonium players out
there laughing already (especially you Simon Stonehouse & Nigel Fielding
!!), but there are more baritone players out there than flugel horns &
sopranos for example, so give it some thought baritones, and let me know
what you think.

Steven Booth