Introduction

I just thought I'd post something up to let people know that I am here.  I am the solo horn player of
Brighton Silver Band and also the publicity representative.  We are having a few problems publicising the
band and any of the gigs that we do.  In general, my aim is to create a higher profile for the band, but
would greatly appreciate any bright ideas as to how.  Our funds are limited, so any ideas for fund raising
would also be very pleasant.

I am trying to get in contact with any bands in SCABA (or elsewhere for that matter) that might be
interested in doing some stuff with Brighton Silver.  We are a friendly band and the opportunity to play
with another would be one that I personally would jump at.  It could also help both bands raise their
standing.

It's nice to know that there are quite a few of you out there and I hope to hear from you soon.

Joel Barnes

J.C.Barnes@xxxxxxxxxxxx