Re: Introduction

Hi Joel,

Nice to have you on the Brass Band Mailing List, I haven't been here long
December last year actually.

You'll get to see many debates and lots of useful information.

If I can be of any help to you, please do not hesitate in contacting me. Your
offer for a joint concert sounds very interesting.

I am Secretary and Principal Cornet with Margate Silver Band, we are in the
stages of re-building hence the lack of Contest Work recently, but I am
pleased to say that we now have a new Solo Euph and have filled a couple of
other vacancies which had occurred over the past few months.

Once again, nice to have you on the Brass Band Mailing list, please mail me
with further details of a joint concert if you manage to pull it off.

Good Luck!

Bridgette Goold