Re: BBW Homepage.

Chris -

Firstly, this is my first posting to this mail group (or whatever its
called).  So hi everybody, Im Steve Larwood and I play Euph & Trombone
to a reasonably poor standard <g> in one or two Brass bands, Dance bands
and practice bands in the Notts/Derby UK area.  Although my preferred
band is Melbourne Town Band - a non-contesting band about 4th section
std. My eleven year old son plays Trom & Euph, and currently studies
under Chris Jeans.  If he keeps working at it he might be quite good one
day! (My son Mike I mean, Chris is already! <g>)

Anyway, my day job is in computers and your problem is down to the fact
that the site you mention uses quite sophisticated HTML (the programming
language of the web) and you are using Netscape 1.x which doesnt handle
it.

Why not upgrade it to 3.1? (the current version) or even Beta 4?  Your
current version will take you to their home site if you let it.

You will be able to see the site you mention then.

best regards

Steve Larwood