Instant Band: Some said it couldn't be done!!!

We've got 24 players so far!!! We're still short of cornets and we have no flugel yet.

On cornet we'd like to have:

Eb
Flugel
4 Solo
1 Rep
2 2nd
2 3rd

If you haven't spoken up yet, or know someone who may have been
holding off, have them check out the list of instrumentation so far...

Or, if you're in a band that has never contested but is curious, this
would be a terriffic opportunity to be a scout for them!

**** All who have volunteered so far: I'd like to let
you know who the others are. I want to send you this
list with names, e-mails, and tel #s included, but I'd like your
permission to do that. Please send me a message to state
if you DO/DO NOT want your name, e-mail, and phone number
made visible. Please give/withhold permission for each of
the items mentioned.  Thanks. ******

...Hal

====================================
Instrument      City	 St/Pr