Re: BBW Homepage.

(snip)
> I picked up the address for the Brass band world homepage:

> http://www.brassbandworld.com/

The URL you have is correct.

> I have since tried to use it on a number of occasions and have had little
> success.

The BBW site DOES  use a frames design, and as far as I can tell from
the source HTML, there is no provision for non-frames browsers.  I use
Netscape 3.0 (32-bit) and have no problems.

Most sites are now using frames and/or Java and it is now almost a
necessity to use a frames capable browser.  If you can't afford to buy
the latest Netscape, why not try Microsoft Internet Explorer?  I don't
think it is as good as Netscape, but it is FREE (you can get it from the
CD's on the front of most PC magazines - probably cheaper than trying to
download it from Microsoft's web site) and it is a definite improvement
over Netscape 1.1.

Happy Surfing,

Don Cooper,
Glossop Old Band,