Eb tenor horn fingerings

Greetings!

    I collect vintage brass instruments and I have recently acquired a 1902
Conn Eb tenor horn.  The horn is in very good condition and I plan to learn
to play it, but I am not familiar with Eb fingerings (I play the Bb
euphonium).  Would someone please post (or provide a link to) a chart of
valve combinations for the range of notes that are covered by this
instrument?  I found an introductory method book for the Eb tenor horn/F
French horn in a local library, but I'm not sure if the Eb fingerings are
correct.  I assume that the fingerings would be similar to those for Bb
instruments, but a 4th higher.  I'm a bit confused...   Anyway, thanks and
please visit my web site if you have the chance.

Happy playing!

David