Re: Cyberband + RiverDance

Hi all,
- is this Cyberband going to be or what? I might have missed a couple of
mails, but I can't figure out from what I've read whether John Goodwin
and The Egham Band's offer has been approved as the Cyberband's venue
for the concert. Please help me out here!

I am myself 90% sure of going to London. I go to the Open every year,
but I haven't been to the European since Cardiff '92 when I went as a
player.

So if the two Nigels (Mssrs. Horne and Wears) are still the organizers
of the Cyberband, let me know if you need a percussionist -  I would be
delighted to join the band if I don't have to bring any gear - otherwise
I'll join on 3rd muted E flat triangle ;-)

I have thougth of going to see Riverdance - The Show, now that I'm in
London anyway. We played the brass version of the show's encore at our
New Year's concerts with my band, Silkeborg Blaeserne, and I saw the
show on Swedish (!!!) television in the christmas days, and I would
really like to go. Can anybody help with information on the show (venue,
prices, sell-outs etc.), or would you yourself consider doing a
group-ticket tour to the show with the brass-cyber-space-invaders?!

Thanks for your answers...

Carsten H.

Reply to list or to <hering@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

		      Carsten Hering Nielsen