Cyberband at European

Hello all,

At the moment there are two list members working away to come up with a
solution to host the second cyberband gathering.

Both of these seem quite possible, but we're still waiting for some information
to come through, so please, everyone, wait a while longer until we can weigh up
possibilities, and then we can get sorted as to date/time/location etc.

Let's hope that this time we can get really first class sound/picture quality
on the net as well as having a good time for all in either the real or the
virtual!

I'll keep you posted as soon as I know anything.

Nigel Wears