Re: Summer camps

Karl,

You may want to check out the premier Brass Institute hosted by Summit
Brass.  The 1997 Rafael Mendez Brass Institute.  It really is a spectacular
event!

It's in June.

For more information - Check out our website at http:www.summitrecords.com
or contact Gail Wilson at Arizona State University at 602-965-8665 or email
- Gail.Wilson@xxxxxxxx

Hope to see you there!

>I'm looking for information/recommendations on summer brass band camps in the
>U.K. or in the U.S.A.  It may seem a bit early to think about this, but I'm
>in the military and will have to notify my superiors during the next month of
>when I intend to take leave.  I understand that Roy Newsome conducts one in
>the U.K. in August.   How much does that cost?  If the dates haven't been
>announced yet, what week does it normally happen on?  Does he conduct other
>camps?
>
>Any information will be greatly appreciated.
>
>Karl Schultz
>Euphoniumist, U.S. Naval Academy Band
>1st Baritone, Spires Brass Band, U.S.A.
>Former Solo Euphonium, Dominion Brass Band, U.S.A.
>

>--

Darby Christensen, Summit Records
Phone / Voice Mail
phone (602) 491-6432