Re: Baritone/Baritone - alto cornet?

Henry,
	Many thanks for this. It would seem then that this work may well
have been more intended for the baritone-type instrument than the euph.
Next question, do you know who publishes it so that I can get hold of a
copy myself ?

You mention the Double Bassoon concerto and the fact that the subtlety may
be "lost" (for want of a better word). how about trying it on a more
"subtle" instrument such as the baritone ? (Euph. players don't get upset -
but I believe the baritone is a more subtle instrument simply due to it's
slightly smaller sound (but obviously this would depend who was playing it
!).

I would be more than happy to give it a go as a baritone duet if you like ?

Steven Booth