Training Video

A friend who is interested in learning more about conducting a brass
band asked me if I knew of any videos that might help him.  I've seen
lots of training videos in my time, but never one for a budding
conductor!  It sounds like the kind of thing that OUGHT to be available
so if you know of anything that might be useful please let me know.

Don Cooper
Glossop Old Band,
cardpc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/Homepages/Don_Cooper