Re: Nationals.

On Mon, 24 Feb 1997, Andrew Wilson wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I am hoping for some inside information.   Can anyone tell me the draw
> times and number of bands in the areas at Basildon next month?
>
> I am particularly interested in the first section, where I shall probably
> support my old band Epsom and Ewell.

Full details are in this week's BB. From memory, there are fifteen bands
in the first section (Sunday 16th March).
Amongst them are City of Oxford - hoping for a good result after some
excellent performances against Championship section bands in the last
few months...

Cameron Mabon,
2nd Cornet,
City of Oxford Band