Re: Brass bands in the New York City area -Reply

There was also once a brass band called Atlantic Brass that played
in this area.  We used to see them a fair bit at the NABBA
competitions.  I haven't heard much about them for a few years,
so maybe they broke up?

Another good source for finding out the names, towns, directors and
contact numbers of NABBA (North American Brass Band Association) bands
is the NABBA Secretary, Bert Wiley.  Bert can be reached at:

	bernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck!

Connie Varner,
Triangle Brass Band