looking for music

I was wondering if anyone has played this piece - where could I order the
arrangement?  It's on a CD called "Escapade" - printed on the cover, it
says "Solo Brass Series"
Volume 1
Philip Smith
Trumpet * Cornet * Flugelhorn
Escapade
with the
Rigid Containers Group Band
(British Open Champions 1988/89)
Conducted by Bramwell Tovey

The piece I'm looking for is the first one on the disc - "Jerusalem"
(after the title it says Blake/Parry).  Does anyone know who publishes
this?  I'd love to get a copy....

Thanks in advance...

Stephanie
swwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx