Re: Acid House and Hello

First of all a chance to introduce myself since I've been reading but not
participating for the last few months!

I am an ex (but soon to be playing again, honest) Soprano Cornet player
with a few bands up north, latterly Williams Fairey from 1990-96. I've
moved down south with work hence not being involved in brass bands for the
last few months.

able to respond as he is no longer subscribed to the list - he has other
priorities at the moment. I don't know too much about this myself although
Fairey's will be playing another Acid House gig at the Queen Elizabeth
Hall, London in mid-April.

Best of luck to all participating bands at the Blackpool area on Sunday -
apart from those competing against Fairey's!!!

Cheers
Craig Bennett
106467.1605@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx