Re: Touring?

>	I've heard a rumour that a few bands are coming over to perform
>in Canada!  I believe it was the BNFL band that I heard about.  Is this
>true and are thier any other bands coming over?
>
>			Thanks,
>			      Kris Richardson
>

>--
Kris;
I don't know about performances in Canada but here is some information on
US trips.

BNFL will be in the states for a short tour in late March and early April.
The locations are:

March 31:  7:30     Richland High Auditorium in Richland, WA
April 1:      8:00     Idaho Falls Civic Auditorium in Idaho Falls, ID
April 2:      8:00     Pollard Auditorium in Oak Ridge, TN
April 3:      5:30     Rye Patch (Hopeland Gardens) in Aiken, SC
April 4:      8:00     Brucker Hall  at Fort Myers, VA

As you can see this is a very aggressive schedule.
Information via: Andrew Blackledge who is organizing the trip for BNFL.

Other Bands :
Regent Brass is expected to be in Chicago, Il and Minneapolis,MN in early
August.

Desford was planning a trip to play in Chicago, Milwaukee, WI and upper NY
state but I believe this has been cancelled.

George Foster
Founder, The Illinois Brass band