Ern Keller (Holroyd Band)

Hello all,
Sorry to use the list for this, but while going through Video and Dat
tape taken at the Ern Keller Band of the year. I have a full
performance of the Holroyd Band. I seem to remember someone from that
Band was on this list, if you would like to arrange a copy of this
material, before I recycle the tapes please E-mail me privately and
we will arrange something.

All the best
Mark Corben
Waratah-Mayfield Brass Band