Australian National Championships

Hello All,
Just a short note, more detailed results will follow. Anyway, it was
a good contest and there where some great performances. I think a
special mention must be made regarding Warringah, in their first
attempt in 'A' Grade they did extremely well and should be very
proud of there playing indeed.

Fosters perform 'Revelation' as there own Choice and to say it was
excellent would be an understatment.

Waratah -Mayfield, mmm, well we were a little disappointed,
especially with our placing in the test, but as someone once said, if
you look in the papers tomorrow the results still will be-

1st- Fosters Ackland  (NZ)
2nd-Willoughby City  (NSW) Also Higest Placed Australian Band
3rd- Waratah-Mayfiled (NSW)

Congratulations to all other Bands that competed, and I hope you
enjoyed your stay in Newcastle.

ALL THE BEST
Mark Corben
Bass Trombone Waratah- Mayfield