Letter from me re percussionist

To the list:

  FYI, this message was not written by me.  I have better judgment than
this, and it happens to have been written by the person this incident
happened to, who just happens to be able to access my email account!  I
apologize for the rudeness of it.  This "idiot" percussionist is  in
denial and feels responsible.  As a disclaimer, I want everyone to know
that I understand that we did not fare well because our playing was
sloppy, NOT because of inevitable circumstances that could not be
prevented!  I hope no one took to much stock into this, some people just
don't understand enough about banding!
   Sorry to waste your time!!!
      Lisa (: