RE: IMPORTANT VIRUS WARNING !!!

If this information came from IBM, why is there no contact
number/address, for further information?  These warnings came through
our organization a few weeks ago, and the upshot was that both "viruses"
were hoaxes.  For more information, you can visit either the Symantec
(makers of Norton AntiVirus) web site, at
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/data/penpal.html, or the McAfee web
site (makers of Viruscan) at http://www.mcafee.com.  I won't bother
quoting from these sites; suffice it to say that the Informatics staff
of Environment Canada (my employer) have done so to my satisfaction.

Eric Woodsworth
Saskatoon Brass Band