Cornet Players Wanted

Ansett New Zealand Kaikorai Brass Have recently appointed Norman Thorne as
the new Musical Director of the Band.
Norman was judged the top conductor at the recent national Champs. held in
New Plymouth whilst leading his previous band to winning the B Grade by
"Heaps". We at the Kaiks. are already enjoying his enthusiasm. Now the
reason for this note is to say we are looking for a couple of good quality
cornet players, we dont need the best(we proberbly cant afford them) we just
want good honest players who enjoy a good blow ,a good laugh and WINNING,
So if you fancy a year or two in NZ drop me a note, we can help with jobs
and accom. in most cases.
Best wishes
Alwyn Frost
Eb bass Kaiakorai brass Dunedin NZ
Another Eudora user in Dunedin, New Zealand.