Re: Brain Dead (was Re: Nerve Damage)

I would just like to thank Carole Spry for being one of the few persons that
has taken responsibility for her instrument.  I didn't understnad why
everyone was complaining about there health injuries due to their instrument.
 If it was causing you physical pain, then find a way around it.  It is your
choice to play that instrument, no one is forcing them to play it.
Nicole Wagoner