Re: Brain Dead (was Re: Nerve Damage)

Gosh,
  I have been listening to what people have been saying.  Everyone is helping
everyone!  Its great...But I would like to ask for help.  I am a 14 year old,
and I really want to learn how to play the trumpet.  If anyone knows of a
trumpet,,,something like a rotary C, please tell me...Thanxs

Paddy
OoPatty

"The Irish are very fair people, they don't treat anyone kindly"  :)

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/OoPatty/index2.html";>http://members.aol.com/oo
patty/index2.html</A>