Re: Request for Address

> Subject: Re: Request for Address
> Date: Thursday, June 19, 1997 6:46 PM
>
> Can anyone give me the email and fax number of a company willing to sell
> and ship a Dennis Wick cornet mouthpiece overseas?
> Please repond directly.
>
> Many thanks,
> --
> Elazar Sheffer,
> Raanana, Israel.
>
> Home: sheffer@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Elazar,

My wife works in the Instruments Department at Forsyth Brothers Music in
Manchester, UK.

Their postal address is:-
  Forsyth Brothers Music,
  126 Deansgate,
  Manchester,
  M3 2GR,
  UK.

Telephone  +44 161 834 3281
Extension 606 (for instruments)

Fax  +44 161 834 0630

email  ForsythMus@xxxxxxx

Mark fax or email for the attention of Pam Smith, Instruments Department.

Pam advises me that due to staffing levels and workload, the email is not
always checked regularly, so if you decide to contact them by email you may
be better served if you Cc you message to us at home (
pam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ).

Regards,

Kevin Smith
Oldham, Greater Manchester, UK