compuserve

I trust someone on the list who uses compuserve will actually get this!

I have tried speaking to compuserve help desk who are about as much help
as
a deaf adjudicator - they are not aware of any reason why compuserve
subscribers should not be getting mail from the brass band list.
If anyone has fared better, perhaps you could mail me with the solution!

many thanks,

Andy Wooler
Resident Conductor, Uckfield Concert Brass
Public Relations Officer, SCABA
awooler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (home)  gbsalaw8@xxxxxxxxxxx