brass band mail list

Hi Andy,

>>You are one of the mail list compuserve members, I too am unable to receive
any mail generatd by the list. I've spoken to compuserve in the UK who can't see
a problem. In addition, I did send a memo to the list (which was received by the
list so it's a one way problem!) and ot a reply from a swiss cserve user who is
also suffering with the same lack of list mail.

I'd be grateful if you could confirm whether or not you are affected by this
problem and if so, what response you got from compuserve. I've volunteered to
try and resolve this issue on the list members behalf.<<

I can confirm I was also affected like you. Suddenly, last Friday I started
getting the list messages through again (they stopped abruptly on 30th May). To
let you know my experiences:-

1. Last message received on 30th May.
2. No messages received during June (although I knew there were messages as
another member of the list asked me if I'd seen his message posted on 2nd June).
3. I got an e-mail from Nigel Horne on 18th June telling me there seemed to be a
problem on CSi side of distributing the list messages.
4. I sent an e-mail to CSi Customer Servives on 19th June from which I've had no
reply except the standard response after 48 hours saying they've received my
e-mail.
5. Suddenly on the 20th june I started receiving brass band list messages again
(although i can't confirm if I'm now receiving all messages). I received
messages every day including today.

Looks like CSi have done something as i'm now receiving messages but don't know
if all CSi list members are now receiving them or not.

Hope this info helps. If/when I get a non-robot response from CSi I'll let you
know what they say. Thanks for offering to coordinate this for us and let me
know if you would like any more info.

Regards

Mike Smith
2nd baritone