Looking for Scottish Bands

Dear All

I got a mail from Julie Wright. Can you help her out? This is her message:

>I have recently moved to Scotland and am trying to get in contact with Bon Accord Silver
>and Aberdeen City Brass bands, but have lost my directory, can you help a
>frustrated Euph player to get back into the swing of things?
>Thanking you in anticipation,
>Julie Wright
>RJWright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can reply directly to her, or to me or the list as I will forward any replies on to her.

Thanks for any help

Dave Deakin  dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Solo Trom and Assistant Conductor
Stourport-On-Severn Brass Band  http://www.thd-kins.demon.co.uk/stourportband/
'Here for a Good Time, not for a Long Time'