Re: Sheona White

Sheona, I=B9m happy to say, is visiting our part of the word soon and we
are to perform with her on July 17 at "The Great Hall" (quite modest
really) at the Arts Centre here in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Is there anyone on the list who has contact with Sheona?  We would like
some advance notice of her planned programme so we can organise scores
etc.  Sheona is Principal Horn in the Yorkshire Building Society Band.
Thanks

David Johnstone
Secretary, Trust Bank Woolston Band
Christchurch