Holst 2nd Suite

Hi Brass Banders,
The Golden State BBB is in somewhat of a quandry.  Some kindly sole
donated to us Holst's Second Suite in F Major, arranged by Sydney
Herbert. It is a wonderful piece.  Just one problem though, the
Flugelhorn part is missing.  I tried Boosey & Hawkes (the publisher -
copyright 1924) and got little to no response.

The flugelhorn has the solo in the second piece of the suite "Song
Without Words". The part is cued in the 1st Baritone so it worse comes
to worse, we can copy from that but that still leaves a hole in the rest
of the piece.  The score is condensed so we can't make an entire copy
from that.

Does any band out there happen to have this old arrangement?  In the
upper left hand corner is No. 647 Boosey & Hawkes Brass Band Journal.

Thanks for your help.  If you have the part, e-mail me back and I will
give my US address.

Penny Dodd
Golden State BBB