re: charset=US-ASCII

Hi Folks,

Back on the list!

I`m considering a mouthpiece purchase, perhaps a VB 5G. I notice that
Denis Wick and VB have "heavy top" alternatives to their more popular
models. Is there a significant differance, or are they just a marketing
ploy?

William

P.S. My Yamaha mute for trombone works just fine. It sounds like the
person was putting the headphones in the wrong socket.