Foreign Relations

Just thought I'd let people know that a Championship Dutch band are coming over to England on the
20-22nd of July.  They are on an exchange with Brighton Brass and will be playing at the Gardner Centre, at
the university of sussex on the 20th of July (I think, (It's a Saturday Night)).  If anyone is in the area then it
could be a big night as they are 70 strong.  I know that this is not quite right for the BB Mailing List, as
they do contain some woodwind, but they deserve the support.  If you want more details then please
E-Mail me on JayCeeBee@xxxxxxx

Thankyou, it is a great chance to try and get some international relations going

Joel Barnes

Tenor Horn

Brighton Brass