Brass band instruments.

Dear all !!

>From the 8. sept. to 19 sept. I am attending a training course in Ft.
Collins Colorado USA. I would like to know if one of you could tell me
where to look for brass instruments in Loveland, Ft. Collins, Boulder,
or somewhere else in Colorado not too far from Ft. Collins. I am looking
for instruments (new or used) for a youth brass band in Denmark. I would
be happy if you could provide me with address, phone- and fax numbers.

Thank you in advence.

Asger Mikkonen
Horsens Denmark