Whit Friday

Does anybody have a date for next year's Whit Friday contest?  I am trying
to plan a trip back to England (I emigrated to the US five years ago) and
would like my trip to coincide with the Whit Friday contests so my
American wife can begin to understand what the hell I am talking about.

Richard A. McCready
Monumental Brass Quintet
rmccre1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://tiger.towson.edu/~rmccre1

Someone once said "Those who can, do, those who can't, teach."
Well, I can, I do, AND I teach.