Re: Spousal Approval

Steve:

I agree with your "can't beat 'em join 'em" philosophy.  My fiance was
rather skeptical about brass bands for quite some time.  I play in two,
one at my school, and another that I compete with.  Not only did he join
the school band, he ended up joining my other band as well when they
needed a percussionist.  Not only did he have fun *gasp* but he made
some good friends too.  My best suggestion is to keep working on your
wife, after she experiences bands for awhile she may realize what a
great source of pleasure it is for you...  It worked for me (:

Lisa

Lisa K. Muth
lmuth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx