A Final Farewell from Bremen!

Dear All,

Just thought I'd say a final farewell from Germany as I'm due to return
home to England on Thursday and won't have access to E-Mail again until
October.
It's a fanatastic list going here and has certainly been great for me
over the last 9 months to keep up on all the gossip from home. Keep up
the brilliant work and I'll look forward to returning soon.
Final word of course goes to Nigel and the brilliant job he does in
keeping it all running smoothly. A great job!
So until October, y'all take care now!

David Elliott
Northumbria Police Band

ps; if you see our band in action anywhere then come over and say hello.
It would be great to put faces to some of the names on the list!
Best Wishes!