Marches

I purchased a brass-band arrangement of the National Emblem March some time
ago (no recollection of arranger or publisher, sorry).  We were bitterly
disappointed
when we ran it through and discovered that the powerful bass solo line had
been
given to the Solo Cornet and Solo Euphonium in octaves.  My basses and
trombones
practically revolted.  (Something about "trombone players" and "revolting" in
the
same sentence seems so natural :-) )

Seriously can anyone recommend another arrangement (and source) without that
"difficiency" (our opinion, of course).

Also, does anyone know of a compilation of favorite Sousa marches for
brass-band?

Thanks

Jim Hepburn
B/M Salvation Army Quincy (MA) Temple Corps Band