Vancouver in August

Is anything happening brass wise, does anyone know, in the Vancouver
area in the second week of August '97 ? I ask because I'm visiting
Vancouver for my hols and it would be nice to hear a "foreign" band
playing.

Replies by either email address to avoid clogging the list please.
--
David Morris, Solo Cornet, Killamarsh Silver Band, NE Derbyshire, UK
email: david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx work: david@xxxxxxxxxxxx