Re: FW: Kerkrade

Aan 7/10/97 11:45AM, in bericht <01BC8D0D.AECA0E20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Phil
Sturdy <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef:

> Hi all,
>
> I have just got back from a very enjoyable weekend with my band(Ratby) in
> Kerkrade where we played in the World Music Contest. We came away with
> another Gold medal (The 5th - the band has got a gold every 4 years for the
> last 20 years) this time the band got a gold medal with distinction obtaining
> 338.5 points out 360. This was the highest score of the weekend in any
> section. The two pieces we played were:-
>
> Pagentry - Herbert Howells
> Binding Of The Wolf - Torstein Aagaard Neilsen.
>

> Cheers
> Phil.
>

> PS Ineke how is your band playing Binding of the wolf?
-------
Hi all,

Congratulations with these results! I don't know if Ineke is able to answer you
right now because she hasn't been able to E-mail from her house for a while.
(problems with E-mail)

Ineke isn't playing with us tomorrow in Kerkrade because she is away. By the
way, i am Miranda and i'm also playing with BrassBand Schoonhoven. We are all
very exciting to play tomorrow but i don't know how we will play The binding of
the Wolf. Last saturday we had a concert and it was better than before,
although mistakes were made. We will see....ofcourse we will inform you after
the contest tomorrow.

BrassBand Leeuwarden wont play. They cancelled because of problems with this
piece.

Bye,
Miranda