Euphonium Solo

I have a large collection of band broadcasts from the 40's & 50's on
reel to reel tape.  On one tape I have Wilf Mountain (Canadian Euphonium
Soloist) from the 50's doing a live BBC broadcast playing a Euph.  solo
called 'Invincible'.  The work was never published and apparently it was
something scribbled together for the broadcast.  I believe it is a
massed band backing him.  I had a friend ask Wilf a few years ago if a
copy was available, alas, Wilf did not have a copy.

Does anyone out there know of this solo?

It is an Air Varie.  The original tune I do not know.  I do know that it
is not the Salvation Army solo "Invincible".

If I cannot locate an copy (I do know it was never published) then I'd
like to have a go at transcribing.  Before going to this effort would be
nice to locate.

Appreciate any assistance here.