Re: Paul Goodchild concert

Hi there Jack, how are you?

I was thinking, perhaps list sucsribers here in Sydney can get together at
one of these ventures? I am sure we would have plenty to talk about and
maybe even a drink to be had. Any other Sydneyish bandies got any thoughts
on this?

Who's the tip for the Champion of Champions next weekend?

Steve Harlow
First Bari
St Marys Brass.

J.Alexander @ unsw.edu.au