Re: Paul Goodchild concert

Dear Steve

>I was thinking, perhaps list sucsribers here in Sydney can get together at
>one of these ventures? I am sure we would have plenty to talk about and
>maybe even a drink to be had. Any other Sydneyish bandies got any thoughts
>on this?

Well, maybe.   The Paul Goodchilds concert should finish early-ish, so if
anyone can suggest a nearby pub or club it might  be interesting to meet
socially and away from the anti-social atmosphere of gigs and contests.

By the way, did you have only baritone players in mind...?  (Only kidding!)

Jack Alexander
First Baritone Horn
Waverley Bondi Beach Band
Sydney NSW   Australia

Telephone: (61) (2) 9385 5290	 Fax: (61) (2) 9313 8604
E-mail: J.Alexander@xxxxxxxxxxx