Finland.

Our band are going to Finland tomorrow for a 10 day tour.  Whilst
there we will be appearing in Lieska, Oulu, Ylivieska, Orivesi and
Lahti.  Does anyone have any idea of what to expect there.  I know
that we will have virtually 24 hours of daylight whilst there,
(plenty of drinking time) and lots of mosquitos.  An open air 'mixed'
sauna is planned and also a white water rapids boat ride.

Any info would be useful.
	Regards,

Phil Green.
EEb Bass