British Open

Dear all,
     Despite the fact that we came 15th at this year's Grand
Shield...I'm still going to play at the Open!  Well, sort of...Sandwell
Youth Band have been asked to provide music in the foyer of Symphony
Hall all day!  We just got back from the International Festival of Youth
and Music in Vienna where we picked up the Outstanding Brass Band
Performance award.  Wave to me if you see us playing on September 6th.

Best wishes,
--
Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.