Re: Finland.

Phil,

The only thing I can remember from conversations of Finnish Holidays is
that the drink can be hellishly expensive. A Major (deliberate
capitalisation) problem for any self respecting bass player! Maybe you need
to stock up on Duty free on the way over.

Of course, I've never been myself, so maybe I'm wrong.

Have a great trip,

Regards

Chris

At 08:45 24-07-97 +0000, you wrote:
>Our band are going to Finland tomorrow for a 10 day tour.  Whilst
>there we will be appearing in Lieska, Oulu, Ylivieska, Orivesi and
>Lahti.  Does anyone have any idea of what to expect there.  I know
>that we will have virtually 24 hours of daylight whilst there,
>(plenty of drinking time) and lots of mosquitos.  An open air 'mixed'
>sauna is planned and also a white water rapids boat ride.
>
>Any info would be useful.
>	Regards,
>

>Phil Green.
>EEb Bass
>BBS Foden Band.
>

>--

	Chris Ainger
	Manufacturing Engineer (Final Assembly)
	Schlumberger Electricity,
	Langer Road, Felixstowe, Suffolk. IP11 8ER
	Tel:(01394) 694158
	Fax:(01394) 694319
	email:	aingerc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx