Eb Tenor Horn Players

Attention all Tenor Horn Players,

Margate Silver Band Urgently require a 1st and 2nd Horn player for Concert
Tomorrow Sunday 27th July at Brenchley Gardens, Maidstone (Next to Maidstone
East Station) 3.00 - 4.30 p.m. ................Maroon Jacket & tie will be
provided.

Unfortunately both our 1st & 2nd Horn players have had to work at short
notice, leaving our poor Solo Horn on his todd.

If you are willing to help out, (travel expenses will be met).

Please either email me direct as soon as possible.................
brassedoff@xxxxxxx or Telephone (01304) 380332.

We will appreciate any help you can give.

Regards

Bridgette Goold