Re: NSW Solo Competition '97

Be my guest, I was most dissapointed to find that there were only two
entries in the Open Baritone especially seeing as though the test piece
this year was a lot of fun (Rule Britania).  I was hoping that this would
have brought a few out of the woodwork but it was not to be.

Steve Harlow
Baritone
St Marys Brass.

SBoothBari @ aol.com